- What Your Season Pass Includes
- Lost or Forgotten Passholder ID
- Hours of Operation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Rules and Regulations
- Park Events - Special Events, Dances, Camp Coney
- Food and Beverage
- Passholder News and Updates
- Unlimited Access to Sunlite Pool all Season Long Save up to $13.95 per person per visit
- Unlimited Classic Rides All Summer Long Save up to $11.95 per person per visit
- Unlimited Use of Waterslides The Twister, Cyclone, Pipeline Plunge and in-pool slide
- Free Parking for Licensed Drivers Save $8.00 per visit
- Free Miniature Golf Monday through Friday $3 on Saturday and Sunday ($1 refundable ball deposit required all days)
- FREE Guest Ticket with Every Pass All Passholders - including juniors - receive one FREE Pool & Rides Combo Ticket for a guest. The free ticket is programmed on your passholder ID and may be redeemed at any ticket booth during the 2014 operating season.
- Free Private Passholder Parties - Friday, June 27 and Friday, August 1 - Enjoy a late-night swim at Sunlite Pool from 9pm-Midnight with music, games and food and drink specials! Bring unlimited non-Passholder guests for $6 each.
- Bring-A-Guest-Free Days - Tuesday, June 17 and Thursday, July 17 - Bring a Guest FREE for the Pool and Rides. One guest per Passholder. Platinum Passholders get an additional Bring-A-Guest-Free Day on Tuesday, July 22.
- Free Coffee Each Morning 10:00 - 11:00am at Sunlite Grill
- Discount on Guest Admissions - Show your Passholder ID at the time of purchase to save $3 on a Pool OR Rides tickets, or save $5 on a Combo ticket. Please note: Good for ages 5 & up. May not be combined with any other discount offer.
- Discounts at the Island Shop & Candy Island Show your Passholder ID to receive 10% off select merchandise.
- Discounts on Food & Beverage Show your Passholder ID to receive 10% off your purchase, excluding alcoholic beverages.
- Discounts on Camp Coney Save on Coney's Day Camp program for kids!
- Exclusive Access to Coney Island's Top-Notch Aquatics Programs We offer swim lessons for all ages, and water aerobics for adult fun and fitness! Separate registration fee applies for all classes.
All Season Passholder benefits, including Passholder discount, are forfeited when your ID card is not present.
If your Passholder ID is lost or forgotten, you may visit Season Pass services to be granted temporary daily admission for up to three dates during a season. If an ID is forgotten more than three times, you will be required to purchase a replacement ID card for $10.00.
10:00am - 8:00pm
11:00am - 8:00pm Monday-Thursday
|11:00am - 9:00pm Friday-Sunday|
Operating hours vary early and late in the season. Please visit our Hours page for a detailed calendar.
All posted operating hours are weather dependent. Management reserves the right, at its sole discretion and upon consideration of all facts and conditions, to adjust the hours at any facility and/or to close the park entirely.
When was Sunlite Pool built?
Sunlite Pool was built in 1925.
How big is Sunlite Pool?
Sunlite Pool is 200 feet wide by 401 feet long. It holds 3,000,000 gallons of water.
How many waterslides does Sunlite Pool have?
Four waterslides call Sunlite Pool their home – the Twister, the Pipeline Plunge, the Cyclone and the in-pool speed slide.
Does Coney Island have a merchandise shop?
Yes – in fact, we have two shops! The Swim Shop, located inside Sunlite Pool, offers inflatables, swimsuits, towels, toys, sunglasses, candy, cameras and film, as well as many other great souvenirs. Coney Connection is located at Lakeside Pavilion near the live shows stage, and offers souvenirs, candy, tatoos, face painting, sand art and many other fun items and activities.
Does Metro have a route to Coney Island?
Unfortunately, Metro does not have a service to Coney Island.
Are there stroller and wheelchair rentals?
Yes. They are available at Guest Relations for $10 (includes $5 deposit, which will be refunded to you upon return of rental). Guest Relations is located near Season Pass Services at Lakeside Pavilion.
Which gate do I enter?
Gate 1 off of Penn Ave – Group Picnics and Dances
Gate 2 At Sutton and Kellogg – Sunlite Pool and Rides patrons, Pool Tent groups
*Riverbend patrons enter through all gates.
Are there changing facilities at Sunlite Pool?
Sunlite Pool has lockers and shower rooms in the bathhouse near the deep end of the pool. A locker rents for $3 per day. There is a refundable $4 deposit for the key. There are also changing areas near Sunlite Grill.
May I bring a picnic basket or cooler to Coney Island?
Yes, you may bring picnic baskets and coolers, but they need to be left in the public picnic area located outside of the Sunlite Pool admission gate near the Python coaster. They are not permitted in Parker’s Grove or at any other of our food patios. Please remember... no glass containers or alcohol.
May I grill my own food?
Public grilling is not allowed.
May I bring my personal floats and lawn chairs to Sunlite Pool?
Yes, but please keep personal floats in the shallow end of the pool .
Do children need to wear swim diapers?
All children in diapers must wear plastic swim pants over them.
Do you offer swim lessons?
Yes! Please see our Aquatic Programs page, or visit Season Pass Services or the Sunlite Pool Office for further details.
Does my Season Pass include Mini-Golf?
Yes. It is free to golf Monday through Friday. The cost per person per round is $2 on Saturdays and Sundays. $1 ball deposit required.
What is Coney Island's policy on smoking?
Smoking is prohibited in all park buildings and pavilions, including, but not limited to: LaRosa’s, all park restrooms, Lakeside Pavilion, Moonlite Pavilion and Moonlite Gardens.
Smoking inside the Sunlite Pool area is permitted in designated areas only.
To ensure that everyone has an enjoyable and fun day while visiting Coney Island, we ask that you please follow these guidelines.
Ohio State Law prohibits you from:
- Bringing alcohol onto the premises.
- Carrying a weapon onto the property.
The Hamilton County Board of Health asks that you:
- Do not eat or drink while on the pool deck or under the umbrellas.
- Do not swim if you have had diarrhea in the past two weeks.
Management at Coney Island and Sunlite Pool ask you to refrain from:
- Bringing pets into the park.
- Using glass containers.
- Roller-skating, skateboarding or bicycling.
- Fishing in Lake Como.
- Parking in the areas marked handicapped or Administration Visitor without proper ID.
- Video or picture taking (this includes cell phones) without the consent of the subject.
- Selling of Season Pass coupons or other items on park property.
- Carrying backpacks or bags into the Island Shop or Museum Shop.
- Rude or abusive language.
While visiting Sunlite Pool, please abstain from:
- Running on the Pool deck.
- Wearing inappropriate swim attire, such as thongs or cut-offs.
- Using flotation devices or wearing goggles in the deep end.
Please feel free to picnic while you enjoy our facilities, but keep in mind that:
- Picnics are allowed only in the Picnic Place, located behind Sunlite Grill and the East Pool Admissions Gate.
- The patio areas located near the food stands are for the use of food stand patrons.
- Alcohol, glass and grilling are not permitted.
- The tents adjacent to Sunlite Grill are for reserved groups only. If you are interested in these tents, please call our Sales office at 513-232-6701.
- Parker's Grove is not open to the public.
While enjoying our Classic Rides, please:
- Wear shirts and shoes.
- Maintain your place in line.
- Have your season pass with you to show ride attendant.
- Refrain from smoking in line.
As always at Coney Island:
- Entrance to the park constitutes permission to photograph you while on the premises and to use those pictures for lawful purposes without compensation.
- Misuse or misrepresentation of your Season pass I.D. will result in the revocation of its privileges.
- Management reserves the right to check coolers and bags brought onto the property.
- All posted operating hours are weather dependant. Management reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to adjust the hours or to close the park entirely.
- Coney Island cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
Our major special events are listed below. Please visit the Special Events Calendar for a complete listing of upcoming events. Sorry... your Season Pass does not include admission to special events.
|Appalachian Festival||May 9-10|
|Summerfair||May 30-31, June 1|
|LaRosa's Balloon Glow||July 3|
|Fire Up the Night||September 20|
|Fall-O-Ween Festival||Sept 27-28, Oct 4-5 & 11-12|
Moonlite Garden Parties
The legendary dances have been a Friday night tradition for 25 years! Dance under the stars at historic Moonlite Gardens, home to the city's best outdoor dance floor. Visit the Garden Parties page to see this year's lineup of bands.
Season Passholders get special discounts on Camp Coney enrollment! Its the perfect opportunity to relax pool-side while the kids learn and have fun with our staff!
Click here to view camp dates and themes, and print a registration form for Camp Coney.
We offer a variety of food and beverage choices both at Sunlite Pool and in the park.
Season Passholders receive a 10% discount at park concession stands. Discount not applicable for alcoholic beverages.
Please see the Food & Beverage page for a complete list of menus.
Season Passholders can get the latest updates on upcoming events and special promotions on the Passholder Information Board posted outside of the Season Pass Services office located in Lakeside Pavilion near the live shows stage, or right here on our website.
Stop by Season Pass Services and make sure we have your correct email address on file so you're able to receive our email updates.